Heegen is a company specializing in the production of refrigerated display cabinets in the restaurant sector. Heegen is an Italian SME with about 25 operators and a turnover of 7 million € in 2017.
The objectives set out clearly aimed at reducing losses and waste, improving company productivity and ultimately improving profitability.
- Improvement of the planning of work activities
- Better monitoring of the production process and production quality
- Analysis and optimization of the production process
- Establish an effective corporate communication between operators and business processes
- Optimization of window maintenance processes by adopting predictive maintenance techniques
PROPEDEUTICAL ACTIVITIES FOR THE DESIGN OF THE SOLUTION
phase 1_ Analysis of existing systems:
- Use analysis of the existing software landscape.
- Segmentation of the work process in well defined moments and areas
step 2_ Identify the subjects of the project:
- Human resources
phase 3_ Integration of new systems:
- Integration of the various management software existing and useful for the solution
- Management software (Microsoft Business)
- Technical drawing editor software (Author)
- Presence detection software (Solari)
INDUSTRIAL PROCESS MANAGEMENT AND PRODUCTION:
- Improving focus on process and product
- Human resources management
- Design and implementation of the DASHBOARD WEB, integration of company management, and monitor human resources and production phases.
INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF THE PRODUCT AT THE CUSTOMER:
- Integration of the product in the customer’s business management system, activation of continuous remote monitoring
- Remote assistance for the installation phases and subsequent predictive maintenance phase
- Management, maintenance and continuous development of the DASHBOARD WEB customer version
Through the use of the previously mentioned solutions Heegen has achieved the following advantages
- The workflow has become entirely programmable, monitored and measurable / analysable and this is in the production phase in the company and in the phase of implementation by the customer;
- Significant improvement of the quality of the product created;
- Important error reduction;
- Ability to create more precise and timely forecasts;
- Reduction of the risk of accidents at the workplace.